Monday, February 2, 2009

My Second Paper (Wadsworth Museum)

Hello Everyone,

I was in the midst of writing my second paper regarding my experience at the Wadsworth this past weekend. As part of my paper I have reflected on lessons I have learned while visiting these museums.

I think I am really starting to get the hang of the “Museum Experience”; some things I have learned are :

1. Find the coat check, this is a must in the winter, wearing a bulky coat is not conducive to enjoying the experience.

2. Location of the bathrooms, this is important for obvious reasons I do not have to mention.

3. Hydrate before going in as there is no food and drink allowed in the exhibit area or the
museum. Yeah they have those “cafes” inside but have you seen the prices!

If anyone would like to add to my list or give any additonal pointers let me know thanks!

-Ryan

2 comments:

C.M.B Day Spa said...

Thanks for the heads up Ryan! I did'nt check my coat and walked around with it the whole time. I Definitely feel better about going on my next trip, it should go much better this time.

Jerry said...

well a couple of other items of museum etiquette include...

Absolutely no flash. Ever. But then you knew that.

Just bring a pencil to take notes with any kind of pen makes the museum staff extremely nervous...