Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Want My MoMA!!

Today Tyler and I went to The Museum of Modern Art. It was a great experience. The price to get in for student was $12 and free for kids 16 and under, so my son got in free! The drive to New York was not so bad, Parking was great! Who would believe I got a parking spot right across from the museum; I paid the meter $5 for 2 hours. If you look closely at my picture to my left, you can see the reflection of my son taking my picture. The over all experience was good, but I'm not crazy about modern art; I'll take the old stuff any day. Check out my blog later for my photos and paper. Nikki


1 comment:

Jerry said...

Hi Nikki..

MOMA is a great place for modern art lovers... I didn't put it on our list because most in the class aren't ready for it yet...Hope you enjoyed your visit....