Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Next Journey...

Hey everybody! This weekend I will be taking a trip back to New York on Saturday. I will be visiting "The Museum of Modern Art". I have never been there, my son will be joining me. I always loved New York but never visited as much as I wanted to, this class gives me an "excuse" (I use that word loosely) to go. Someday I want to take the train there, but for now I will be driving; I find it easier because my son gets lazy as the day gets longer, so he can just rest in the car. Well until my next post, hope everyone is having a positive experience. Take care!
~Nikki

1 comment:

adthigpen said...

Hi Nikki,

My husband and I went to MMA on Tuesday, it was very nice -- we decided to take the train because of the traffic and parking make sure you eat before you visit the museum --I got a terrible headache because I tried to finish the tour before having lunch.

Be safe,

angela