Monday, January 26, 2009

Introducing ..............











ME...... yay ( please you're tooooo kind)! ANYHOO, I'm Aisha, an Art Therpy major here at Albertus. I also like to consider myself to be an aspiring artist, I paint and collage ( together and seperate) and whatever else comes to mind, my parents are also pretty artistic. So I try to stay suurounded by these things. Featured above are some of my favorite artist.......I have been to a few museums including the Met ( 1 of my favs) and Wadsworth, taught a few art classes at my local community center, middle and high schools. I also own 1 child ( just joking), I have a wonderful little dancer named Nadirah who keeps me busy. I can't really post a tentative schedule because 3 days a week I'm in Harlem fro my daughter's dance class and when i'm not there I'll be interning with the Creative Arts Workshop BUT what I can say is that I will be at a museum, come hell or high water, once a week, I may even squeeze in 2 a day. I will be posting shortly my misadventures, see you all very soon.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Aisha... Welcome to class... thanks for the link to your blog!

I'll post it in the links right away...

C.M.B Day Spa said...

Hello Aisha, This class should be cake to you! I have not visited any of the museums in our area so I am really looking forward to traveling! Sounds Like you and your family are talented people..good luck with your future art endeavors!!!

Ryan said...

Hello Aisha,

I agree this should be very easy for you!