Monday, January 26, 2009


Hello Everyone,


I just wanted to update everyone that I am back from the Great North (Portland Maine) with great images from the Portland Museum of Art. I will be posting my first paper this week; however, I wanted to provide everyone with a schedule I was able to draft this weekend:
(Portland Museum of Art)

January 31, 2009 –The Wordsworth Antheneum in Hartford, CT


February 7, 2009 – Yale Art Gallery


February 14, 2009 - he British Art Museum at Yale


February 21, 2009 – The Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art in Ridgefield, CT


February 28, 2009 – The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York


This is a very intense Schedule, but I have a feeling that this is going to be so enjoyable!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Great.. thanks Ryan...

Jerry said...

Beautiful b and w photo...

Ryan said...

Thank You Professor! I was hoping to take the Digital Photography class next MOD but I didn't make registration in time, but I am told by Morganna (CE Office) I am number 1 on the waiting list! So I have my fingers crossed!