Saturday, January 24, 2009

Angela's Bio.

My name is Angela Thigpen, and I am a senior working toward a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology and will graduate in May. I would like to advocate for those who are unable to do so within a medical/clinical setting. I am a native of New Haven, and am employed at Yale University. I have been married for 25 years, and have two children. My 24 year-old son received his Masters Degree in May 07, and my 21 year-old daughter is a senior at Southern Connecticut State University. I enjoy spending time with my husband (high school sweetheart), reading novels and nonfiction, watching documentaries and shopping. I enjoy exploring and taking in God's beautiful creations, and look forward to visiting the museum's listed to appreciate the gift of art.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Angela... Art is a gift... Welcome to class!

Ryan said...

Good to meet you Angela!

adthigpen said...

Hi Jerry and Ryan,

I created my blog page, but I not able to see anything on the mod3experience blog spot. I am getting a bit concerned. I followed the directions, and don't know what I am doing incorrectly. Can someone please help me?

Thanks

adthigpen said...

Hi,

I set up by blogpage, you can locate me at: http://adthigpen-angelasah251experience