Thursday, January 29, 2009

Attendance Reminder

By now, everone should have their own blog up and running as well as your tentative list of outings posted there....

Albertus is requiring me to take attendance twice a week for the duration of the class. The registrar's office sweeps through the online attendance record each week and records what's there. The only practical way for me to do that is to record posts to this blog in the following week... in otherwords, posts made last week will be recorded this week for last week's attendance... Each unique post to this blog counts as a present in the attendance sheet.

Use this space to keep us up to date on your progress or to make comments like Ryan did about the Pollack painting on Google's search engine page....

1 comment:

adthigpen said...

Hi Jerry,

I am trying to post my blog page with the other blog page listings, but have not been successful. How can I sign in for attendance until I get the hang of this blogging?

Angela