Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Hello Everyone,
I wanted to provide a link to my blog http://www.blogger.com/profile/12903579568999906673 as requested, please make sure to subscribe to my blog so we can keep up to date with each other outings and maybe we can connect at a Museum. I have updated my information in “A Little About Me” check it out. I am really not sure of my planned outings to the Museums as this is all new to me, I have to really pin down some friends and my fiancĂ© to go with me and make a day of it. I hope to have a schedule by next week.
I can tell you that this weekend I will be in Portland Maine and plan on attending a Rock n Roll Photography exhibit. Here is the website: http://www.portlandmuseum.org/ I have never been to this Museum so I am looking forward to this experience. Also the subject of music is very near and dear to my heart as you will read on my blog. Here is the picture from the Portalnd Museum's website. I captured this image to practice my ability to upload images to the blog. I am glad to see this worked; isn't techonology great!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Have a great trip, Ryan!