Monday, January 26, 2009

HI!!!


I'm finally posting!! My name is AnnMarie and I am a Junior at Albertus, working a towards a business degree. Wish I was close to graduating, but I'll get there!! I went down town to the British Art Museum today... FYI the museum is only open Tuesdays through Sunday....That's what I get for not checking first...Had fun any way! So my first blog really is a two parter...heading back in tomorrow morning.. cmbdayspa.blogspot.com. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi AnnMarie... Welcome to class...!

You have an interesting profile with your business in health therapies....

Museums are closed Mondays!

C.M.B Day Spa said...

It would figure that they would be... lol..Monday is usually my day off so I figured I would go.. thank god it was close.. and I was able to visit with some friends, ate lunch at Atticus.. always good!!