Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fellowship Art Studio Gallery

Fellowship Gallery is located in New Haven Connecticut. This Art Gallery was chosen by me because I often bring my residents here to relieve so stress. I have many times I to fall in the process of making art. Fellowship has a art Gallery that allows people with mental health issues to have art be a part of expressing their feelings. Open art Studio allows people to display and sell their art in a bigger Gallery.
The artist use their painting to project feelings, emotions and wants that socially they have a hard time. The addition of painting around people that understand you and can relate to your weaker points allows the artist to open up more.
My experience with these works at first I was just amazed by how important the work was to the artist. Then I understood that to some this was their only way to express themselves . This is just part of my current job, and it was good to include this Gallery , its special to me. Her is Allens work he makes me laugh ever time I walk in the studio.
Allen signature in his work are black lines .

No comments: